https://toplevelwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LOGO2-300x75.png 0 0 Zab https://toplevelwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LOGO2-300x75.png Zab2023-01-07 00:00:002023-01-07 00:00:00Accounting 350 Cost Accounting Start up budgeting, accounting homework help
Accounting 350 Cost Accounting Start up budgeting, accounting homework help
Assignment: Start-up Budgeting
For this assignment, you will decide what type of budget to implement for a start-up company.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
the type of manufacturing company you plan to start up and determine
how you will design the value chain for your manufacturing company.
the type of budget you plan to implement in your company, and outline
the budgeting review steps necessary to ensure that your company reaches
the financial forecast.
- Select at least four (4) specific
benchmarks you will utilize in your company. Explain the benchmarks
selected and their benefit(s) to your company.
- Explain the type
of cost system you plan to implement in your company, and identify any
major challenge(s) in implementing your cost system. Suggest a way to
overcome the identified challenge(s).
- Integrate at least one
(1) quality resource using in-text citations and a reference page in
your assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Investopedia, and similar Websites do
not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page is not included in the required page length.
a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The
reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the management accountant’s role in the organization.
- Analyze the advantage of budgeting, the preparation of a master budget, and other forms of planning.
- Discuss the allocation of costs to divisions, plants, departments, contracts, and products.
- Compare and contrast the various management uses of variances.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost accounting.
- Write clearly and concisely about cost accounting using proper writing mechanics.