Annotated Bibliography and Outline Social Problems as the Behaviorist Sees Them, assignment help
Synthesis is the process of creating a new idea by analyzing multiple disparate concepts or notions to discern the common thematic or connecting principles among them. Synthesis of research is a process learned through time and practice. In this assignment, you will engage in the first parts of the synthesis process: annotating and outlining.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the 5 journal articles
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Social Problems as the Behaviorist Sees It Outline,” attached to this assignment.
- Refer to the resource, “Sample Annotated Bibliography,” attached to this assignment.
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-1,000 words total) of the five journal articles attached. Including the following for each article:
- The article citation.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Consider the following questions: Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
Construct an outline for a paper that will analyze a social concern through the lens of behaviorism. You will choose a social concern (e.g., climate change, prejudice/discrimination, women’s rights, terrorism, education, homelessness, etc.) and analyze it through a behavioral framework. What solutions can behaviorism offer? What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation of the problem?
Please see the sample outline and annotated bibliography as your guideline, reference and template for this assignment.