Anti-Discrimination Laws Related to Employment
Your supervisor has placed you in charge of hiring a new, full-time administrative assistant for your department.
- Prepare an advertisement for that position that complies with federal law. This advertisement must be detailed. The minimum length of your job description must be 300 words (approximately three-fourths of a page). You can make up the job details but must include the following:
- A job description
- A description of the job duties
- A description of the minimum qualifications
- Prepare 10 illegal questions that must not be asked. For each question, be sure to justify your reasoning.
- Prepare 10 legal questions that may be asked during the interview. For each question, be sure to justify each question.
Submit your three- to five-page paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.