please see below
Project procurement management is a Knowledge Area that involves selecting sellers (vendors), negotiating their terms, and managing the ongoing relationships with them. Sometimes those activities are conducted by the project manager; other times they are completed by a purchasing department or higher-level manager.
write 750-900 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Use properly APA style formatted citations to properly APA style formatted references of solid academic quality to substantiate your information and positions as well as to give credit to other author’s work. This will be the foundation for discussion with your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- As a Project Manager, what procurement management activities have you performed or experienced in the past?
- If the PM has not completed those activities, who in the organization has?
- What procurement-related activities do you anticipate that you will be expected to complete as the project manager for IRTC?
- What activities need to be identified and performed right now?
- How might procurement-related activities involve managing stakeholder engagement?