Capstone Project, sociology homework help
Capstone Project Topic Selection
Read the final Capstone Project instructions in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide or in the Week Five section of your online course. Each week’s assignment will be a major component of the Capstone Project. Chapters 1 through 3 will guide you in the process of outlining your topic.
Identify and describe a key issue that affects a specific population.
- Who is affected by this issue?
- How are they affected by this issue?
Evaluate the population that is affected by the issue.
- Which social stratifications contribute to the issue?
- What are the socioeconomic and cultural factors that exist within this population segment that relate to the issue?
- What are the environmental forces that influence this population?
Determine challenges to resolving this issue.
- Which political factors represent challenges to resolving the issue?
- Which psychological factors represent challenges to resolving the issue?
- Which historical factors represent challenges to resolving the issue?
Apply concepts and theories covered in previous courses to inform and support your explanation. This assignment guides the trajectory of your Capstone Project. Feedback you receive on this assignment will guide the research you will complete in Week Two. The paper must be three to four pages in length (exclusive of title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.