Circuit Board Fabricators, Inc. (attached) is a production process analysis exercise designed to illustrate the relationships between process steps on an assembly line as they impact manufacturing capacity. The case study provides a simple empirical conundrum that affords you the ability to consider alternatives and solutions constrained only by your imagination.
After reading the case information provided, write an analysis responding to the following questions:
1. What type of process flow structure is CBF using?
2. Use your drawing tools in MS Word to diagram the process in a manner similar to Exhibit 6.7 (attached). If you need help with drawing in MS Word, click here to learn https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Find-Word….
3. Analyze the capacity of the process.
4. What is the impact of losses in the process in Inspection and Final Test?
5. What recommendations would you make for a short-term solution to CBF’s problems? Long-term?
Your submission for this case analysis should be 2-3 pages in length (excluding the title and references pages). Be sure to use appropriate line spaces between each question, so that your work is organized and easy to follow. Your assignment should follow APA guidelines by including a title page, and be in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spaced. Be sure to use APA-style citation when citing sources to support your claims.