Organizational Models have five stages.
- Explain each stage of organizational development.
- Provide a brief example of each stage in a real world setting.
- This example could be a real world or hypothetical example. You can use the internet to research companies that have recently gone through a major change to help with your examples.
Your submitted assignment should be 2 full pages, in APA format, and includes correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage not counting the title or the refrences page.
In three to five paragraphs, which is about a page or less describe an experience that you have had with organizational change. Consider employment, memberships in organizations, or clubs as sources for your experience. Ensure your assignment has proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Include the following information in this application assignment:
- What was the purpose of the change?
- Did the change include the five stages or organizational development?
- Explain the challenges of the change.
- Was the change successful?
Use the attched documents to help you with the work, labeled Souls of Black Folk by W. E. B. Du Bois; Souls of Black Folk, Chapter XIV
W.E.B. DuBois invites all readers, regardless of ethnic background, to consider his proposition that the color-line will continue to be America’s number one problem.
From our modern perspective, it is our task to decide if we agree or disagree with DuBois’s statement. Do we find that DuBois was correct in his prediction that issues of race and culture would be at the focus of American social, political, and artistic developments, or do we find that the interaction has taken on a lesser or different role than that which DuBois predicted?
Please be sure to include the following in your assignment submission:
- Write a formal, 5-paragraph essay in APA format, including a cover page, in response to this question. Base your answer on your own observations and support your assertions quoting from your assigned readings. Assignments should be no longer than 700 words.
- Read the attached papers to Highlight quotes, summarize, or paraphrase from this week’s readings and be sure to include an in-text citation in proper APA format (Author, year, p. X).
- We must choose a position. Do not sit the fence on this topic. The goal is to make a strong assertion and prove it, or support it, by quoting from the readings. Include three quotes in your essay.
- Create a strong thesis for your essay. A thesis states your main idea in a sentence. A sample thesis (which you are free to use) might be: W. E. B. Dubois claims that the color-line will continue to be America’s number one problem, which may be as seen in or disputed by the (chose to agree or disagree) sample writings by __A__, __B__, and __C__ (insert 1, 2, or 3 writers from your assigned reading).
- Be sure to include an APA reference page