need final exam taken asap.
- The exam covers all the course-text reading assignments, all lectures, and any articles referenced in the lectures.
- All TCOs are covered.
- There are 12 multiple-choice (MC) questions worth 7 points each with the last one worth 8 points. There are 5 essay questions worth 35 points each for a total of 260 points.
- You have 3.5 hours to take the exam.
- Plan to spend no more than 30 minutes for the MC questions, 30 minutes for each essay question, leaving you with 30 minutes to review your answers.
- Remember to SAVE your work frequently because when the time limit is reached, you will automatically be exited from the exam. SUBMIT your exam when finished.
- There are 2 pages to the exam. These do not need to be completed in order.
- You must complete the exam on time to get credit.
- No extensions will be granted for the exam.