List and discuss the reasons why environmental planning can be difficult to pursue. , questions help
- List and discuss the reasons why environmental planning
can be difficult to pursue.
- How does federal environmental planning
influence state and local environmental planning?
- Discuss some examples in which the U.S. government has
taken steps to address environmental planning.
- Lastly, what are some economic and political
implications that can be associated with environmental planning?
- How did the ancient Athenian citizen oath address the
issue of the governmental responsibility to future generations?
- How do the theories posited by Edmund Burke, John
Locke, and David Hume relate to inter-generational government
- How does the aforementioned political
theories associated with government’s responsibility to future generations
relate to the contemporary issue of environmental policy in the United
I have provided the sources for these
questions. Please, when using the sources below use in-text citation. Put
answers under the question. Thanks
levy, J. M.
(2013). Contemporary urban planning (10th ed.). Upper Saddle
River, NJ: Pearson-Prentice Hall Press.
Fredrickson, H. G.
(1994). Can public officials correctly be said to have obligations
to future generations?Public Administration Review, 54(5),
457-464. Retrieved from https://publicadministrationreview.org/