- Your answers should clearly reflect your critical thinking skills, and your understanding of the subject matter.
- Make necessary assumptions, wherever required
- Your answers should be original in writing
- Submit your answers in a word document with 1.5 line spacing, 12 font size.
- Attach the excel file if you have used any spreadsheet
- Plagiarism of any kind will make the submission invalid
All the Very best
— —— —
Use the case of Selling short: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters to answer the following questions.
1)Critically review the short sales activity from a market efficiency perspective.
2)As an Independent Financial Consultant, present a note on the Green Mountain’s
present and future business prospects.
3) The Bull and Bear cases presented for Green Mountain. Conduct a critical assessment of
these two views. Support your answer with necessary quantitative analysis.
4)Present a note on the financial misconduct at Green Mountain, if any and its impact on the valuations. What control measures you would suggest to prevent the financial misconduct?
5) What will be your recommendation to Dirks to take a short position in Green Mountain stock?