Miracle at Philadelphia ( us constitution ), assignment help
Although considered historic fiction, the information contained in the book is based on actual events taken from primary sources: Reports from the Federal Convention, newspapers, letters, and diaries. What did you find suprising about the book? Did you learn anything new about the participants? Discuss your findings on Discussion Board.
Written Assignment: (100 Points)
This assignment is worth 100 points. It is so important, you have TWO WEEKS to work on a well-written three (3) page submission. Don’t forget to leave one-inch margins, use 10-12 font and double-space your paper.
In your essay please include the following:
THREE PAGE PAPER
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE REFERENCES
DO NOT WRITE IN BULLET OR POINT FORM
SHOULD BE DONE IN ESSAY FORMAT NO BULLTER FORM
- List at least five (5) problems with the Articles of Confederation.
- What event likely contributed to the decision to send delegates to the convention?
- Why were some suspicious of Benjamin Franklin? What was his true belief?
- According to Thomas Jefferson, when and why would Washington and Franklin speak selectively?
- Describe the situation in the colonies as portrayed by Francis Hopkinson.