Network topology, health and medical assignment help
In the health care industry, the topic of network topology is becoming increasingly important as hospitals, clinics, and other supports consider adding more devices/equipment to existing networks or building additional networks. Businesses are considering the costs and viability of the addition while contemplating the transition to wireless networks. A network topology describes how the components and devices attached to the network are arranged or laid out. Consider the various types of network topologies described in Guide to Networking Essentials (6th ed.).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper on the use of network topologies in health care organizations.
Address the following points:
- Identify network topologies.
- Describe the identified network topologies.
- Explain what makes each topology different from other topologies.
- Describe what types of use make the topologies the best choice for the organization.
- Describe how the size of the organization can affect topology choices.
Formatyour assignment according to APA guidelines.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references, not including weekly readings.