Personal Stress Management Plan and Paper
A 6 paged plan to maintain at TW0-THREE effective personal stress management techniques.
This paper will incorporate your newly acquired stress management skills, and create a long-term plan for stress management tools that have been effective for each individual.
A) Discuss the 3 things that stress you out the most in your life.
1. My graduation.
2. My future job.
3. Living away from my family
B) Redo the Stress Management Assessment tests from Chapter 2 and compare your stress levels now to the beginning of the semester – is there a difference? Why do you think this is?
C) Stress Management Techniques
- State which stress management techniques you practiced that were most effective
- How you have been incorporating the stress management technique into your life (if it is something like working out, describe how you are being more mindful of it being a stress management technique rather than just a hobby or activity)
- The circumstances of practicing that stress management technique
- How you felt as a result of incorporating those stress management techniques into your life
- One-two stress management techniques that you have not found helpful.
D) Create a long-term stress management plan with SMART Goals
-Utilize your new stress management techniques to make 2-3 SMART Goals (page 197 of book) for the next 6-12 months.
-SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based
Content, quality of writing, and grammar will be considered during grading.