https://toplevelwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LOGO2-300x75.png 0 0 Zab https://toplevelwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LOGO2-300x75.png Zab2023-01-07 00:00:002023-01-07 00:00:00Please write a paper on your Opinion of the SSDG. The paper must include 250 words minimum.
Please write a paper on your Opinion of the SSDG. The paper must include 250 words minimum.
- Please write a paper on your Opinion of the SSDG. The paper must include 250 words minimum. Please use the questions below to help guide your writing.Please include the answers to the following questions in your paper: What was the most shocking part of the report for you?What was a result/ achievement/ loss that made you feel happy? upset?What SDG were more addressed than others? why do you think?How many countries have worked towards achieving the goals? how many have not? how many do you think are trying?Choose a goal and a country that presented results for that specific goal – what helped them reach that goal ? provide one example of an effort that country worked on for that goal you choose.PLEASE NOTE:Use the attached 2019 SDG report that was a result of the 24-25 September SDG Summit AND the SDG 2019 Stat report that includes the company profiles (starting on page 80) as your references.
ADDITIONAL NOTE THAT MAY BE USED TO SUPPORT YOUR WRITING: The below small section was taken from the UN webpage on the 2019 SDG report: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/progress-report/“It is abundantly clear that a much deeper, faster and more ambitious response is needed to unleash the social and economic transformation needed to achieve our 2030 goals.” United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres.Among the key findings:
- Increasing inequality among and within countries requires urgent attention. Three quarters of stunted children live in Southern Asia and sub-Saharan Africa; extreme poverty is three times higher in rural areas than urban areas; young people are more likely to be unemployed than adults; only a quarter of people with severe disabilities collect a disability pension; and women and girls still face barriers to achieving equality.
- The year 2018 was the fourth warmest year on record. Levels of carbon dioxide concentrations continued to increase in 2018. Ocean acidity is 26% higher than in pre-industrial times and is projected to increase by 100% to 150% by 2100 at the current rate of CO2 emissions.
- The number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36% in 1990 to 8.6% in 2018, but the pace of poverty reduction is starting to decelerate as the world struggles to respond to entrenched deprivation, violent conflicts and vulnerabilities to natural disasters.
- Global hunger has been on the rise after a prolonged decline.