https://toplevelwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LOGO2-300x75.png 0 0 Zab https://toplevelwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LOGO2-300x75.png Zab2023-01-07 00:00:002023-01-07 00:00:00QUOTE FOR A NEWS release
QUOTE FOR A NEWS release
ADV 225 –– Fall 2018
WRITING PROJECT 5
QUOTE DEVELOPMENT (30 POINTS)
- Due 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30
Please review your video lecture and head over to this news release about the Michigan State University Student Food Bank celebrating 25 years of tackling food insecurity.
You will apply the AWE method to this quote:
- Review the release and assess who else might be ideal to provide a quote for this release.
- Once you have made that determination, write out the first draft of your quote. You are using your name and making up a role/title for yourself based on your assessment above of who would make for an ideal second source for this release.
- Review your quote and edit it according to the AP Stylebook.
Include on your document:
- Your name
- Your PID
- The quote you developed
- Where in the news release you would place the quote
Submit your quote via D2L.