The Future of Digital Crimes and Digital Terrorism, assignment help
In the United States, a number of law enforcement agencies, including the
Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of
Homeland Security among others have taken on roles to fight computer crimes and
Use the Internet or Strayer library to research articles on the efforts of
law enforcement agencies to combat digital crimes and digital terrorism, as well
as the roles of such agencies in the future of the combat in question.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the overall impact (e.g., economic, social, etc.) of utilizing
information technologies in combatting digital crime and digital terrorism.
- Explain the existing challenges that result from the independent nature of
the law enforcement agencies within the U.S. with regards to computer crimes and
terrorism. Next, propose one (1) strategy that the U.S. could use in order to
mitigate the challenges in question.
- Explain the fundamental manner in which the U.S. could align the efforts of
federal agencies in order to better protect the nation against digital crimes
- Give your opinion of the key future trends in digital crime and digital
terrorism. Next, provide one (1) overall strategy that the U.S. could use in
order to combat digital crime and digital terrorism.
- Use at least four (4) quality references for this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required page length.